SOME OF MY MORE REPRESENTATIVE WORKS
On this page I offer you a synthetic selection of my works that characterize my artistic production. For any information request do not hesitate to contact me.
Below is a description of the main types of subjects and techniques that characterize my works.
- Oil on canvas (synthetic extra-fine weave or cotton / linen)
- Sanguine drawing on paper (especially semi-rough colored)
- Colored crayon drawing on special Sennelier paper
- Drawing with graphite pencils and / or charcoals
- Portraits (especially sanguine, graphite / charcoal pencils, pastels)
- Natural Landscapes (especially oil on canvas or sanguine)
- Fantastic landscapes and / or metaphysical compositions (especially oil on canvas or sanguine)
- Still lifes (especially oil on canvas)
The available works exhibited in the gallery include the wording “> AVAILABLE” in the description and the green icon in the single description sheet: